Baldwin is an e-commerce agency active in both Ghent (Belgium) and Cluj (Romania), that is currently on the search for a QA and Software Tester. Okay, no, Baldwin is actually more than just an agency. We have two pillars. The first one is all of the projects we do for our clients. But it obviously doesn’t stop there! At Baldwin, we also focus on our own product development.
Two of our own products are Medipim and Lochting. Two products that ask a lot of dedication. And hold up, there’s more: we have even more software products in our drawers. So yeah, you see, Baldwin is evolving. And that’s the reason why we’re looking for reinforcements. Cause evolution stops at nothing.
We’re looking for experienced folks. The kind that is driven to deliver results of which they are very proud. People that are team players. Who like to work on products that impact the world. Do you find that enthusiasm inside of you? Do you feel the drive to always surpass yourself? Well, then we have some good news for the both of us. Cause you just might be the
droid person we’re looking for.
- Carry out Software Testing for custom PHP and Magento 2 projects
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Execute test cases (manual)
- Create release notes
- Provide feedback to developers and project managers around UX
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
We like to think of ourselves as these smart, witty and cool people with one particular thing in common: we deliver quality and impeccable services. And if there’s one thing we’re demanding about, that would be high-performance.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing)
- Experience in working with automated testing is a plus
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM
- Critical thinking – understand project goals and challenge requirements for completeness and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge and drive to improve processes
- Education (preferred level): Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- A minimum of 3 years experience as Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- English: Professional working proficiency
- Technical background and PHP coding and Magento 2 framework knowledge is a plus
- Experience with automation tools like UFT, Selenium, Maven or others is a plus