Baldwin is an e-commerce agency active in both Ghent (Belgium) and Cluj (Romania), that is currently on the search for a senior frontend React developer. Okay, no, Baldwin is actually more than just an agency. We have two pillars. The first one is all of the projects we do for our clients. But it obviously doesn’t stop there! At Baldwin, we also focus on our own product development.
Two of our own products are Medipim and Lochting. Two products that ask a lot of dedication. And hold up, there’s more: we have even more software products in our drawers. So yeah, you see, Baldwin is evolving. And that’s the reason why we’re looking for reinforcements. Cause evolution stops at nothing.
We’re looking for experienced folks. The kind that is driven to deliver results of which they are very proud. People that are team players. Who like to work on products that impact the world. Do you find that enthusiasm inside of you? Do you feel the drive to always surpass yourself? Well, then we have some good news for the both of us. Cause you just might be the
droid person we’re looking for.
What does a Senior React Frontend developer do?
- Building our products: Lochting, Medipim, Fraank, Grote Dorst, Contributio, …
- Implement designs and build in React / Symfony
What do we expect of you?
- At least 5 years of experience in a product driven environment
- Best practices when it comes to frontend development.
- Strong insight of Docker and Linux
- Experience with Scrum-based development
- Test Driven Development
- Knows how to speak in English and Dutch or Romanian (we work local and international)
Oh, and before we forget …
- Your thinking is very pragmatic and analytical
- You solve problems instead of creating and/or complaining (about) them
- Automatic pilot? Nope, that’s a setting you don’t have
- You actually finish things before bothering QA with untested products
- You simply overflow of enthusiasm, passion and a drive to go for it