Baldwin is an e-commerce agency active in both Ghent (Belgium) and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), that is currently on the search for a passionate Magento Webmaster. Okay, no, Baldwin is actually more than just an agency. We have two pillars: the projects we do for our customers and our own product development.
As our new Magento Webmaster, you will be part of the Project Management team and be responsible for the Customer Care & Support for our e-commerce projects. So, if you really enjoy helping customers and untangling some of the Magento unknowns they might have, you are the person we are looking for.
What will you be doing at Baldwin?
- Managing the Service Desk requests in regards to projects which are already live (Magento & some WordPress)
- Solving certain tickets from the Service Desk which are caused by wrong usage, wrong settings, or lack of knowledge of Magento / WordPress from the customer side
- Training customers, writing manuals, and performing demos
- Configurations of 3rd modules
- Assisting the Projects Managers
- Prior experience as Content Manager for Magento, WordPress, Woo-commerce or other e-commerce solutions
- English: Professional working proficiency
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and friendly & customer-oriented attitude
- Problem solving and time management skills