You’re a master of PHP programming and you’re interested in working within an exciting e-commerce environment? Is the need to keep pushing yourself part of your DNA? Then you might be the PHP developer we are looking for!
What will you be doing exactly?
- Developing new webshops on the Magento platform
- Building custom solutions
- Linking data with Magento webshop through the use of API’s, imports and exports
- Implementing improvements and new functionalities for existing webshops
For this, you will be working closely with other developers, project managers, online marketeers and graphic designers to fine-tune our projects.
What do we expect from you?
- 3 years of experience
- A Bachelor degree or higher
- An excellent knowledge of PHP (OOP), MySQL, XML, GIT and ZEND
- Knowledge of, or experience with the Magento platform is a perk, but we will teach you how to use it nonetheless
- Knowledge of, or experience with scrum-based development
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (we work internationally)
- You are an analytic and practical individual
- You think in solutions
- You don’t like automatic pilot.
- You are enthusiastic and motivated to get started