Magento back-end developer
We are seeking a talented and collaborative Magento back-end developer to join our team in Cluj-Napoca in its quest to develop beautiful, functional, dependable and fast custom e-commerce applications. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working collaboratively within a team environment.
If we made you even a little bit curious, check out some more details about life at Baldwin & what matters most to us.
As our new Magento back-end developer, you’re passionate about building exciting consumer and business webshops. You’re a team player and you enjoy collaborating with the rest of a team in order to find the best solutions, within time and budget.
Skills & abilities
- Strong PHP skills and experience with MVC frameworks
- Knowledge about OOP and Design patterns in Magento
- Experience with different database types, designing schemas and SQL
- Creation of applications and extensions/modules on the Magento platform
- Live e-commerce websites management and social media integration
- Familiar with API’s, web services and different data formats
- Familiar with Git
- Knowledge with various caching methods
- Ability to understand technical documents like SRS
- Juggle multiple projects varying scope, complexity and effort
We don’t value words and we hire, reward & promote people who particularly demonstrate Passion, Trust, Professionalism, Positivity, Adaptability, Sense of humour and Emotion.
- 2-4 years of experience in designing and building implementations on Magento for e-commerce websites
- English – Professional working proficiency
- An understanding of project development methodologies such as Scrum/RUP
We like to think of ourselves as these smart, witty and cool people with one particular thing in common: we deliver quality and impeccable services. And if there’s one thing we’re demanding about, that would be high-performance.
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields