“You can’t just open a website and expect people to flood in. If you really want to succeed, you have to create traffic.” – Joel Anderson, CEO Walmart. Opening a new shop is never easy, and neither it is online. Launching an attractive webshop is a good start, but to turn your online business into a continuing success, a smart online marketing strategy is a must. From now on, we can help you with that.
Our marketing team helps you set the ideal online mix for your business. There are two ways to stimulate sales on your webshop:
- drive more traffic to your webshop
- increase conversion
To define the right approach for your webshop, we start by thoroughly analysing your current activities and those of your competitors:
- Which goals have you set for your webshop?
- How is the current traffic on your webshop?
- How do your customers behave online?
- Who are your competitors and how is their online presence?
- Which best practices in your sector can serve as a source of inspiration?
Based on this analysis and the budget you are willing to spend, we define the most effective channels to reach your marketing goals.
Online advertising data is far more accurate than classical print campaign results. It allows us to follow up the results in real time and optimise the campaigns and webshop experience along the way. This way we get the maximum out of your webshop.
Online advertising services we can help with
- Google Search advertising: Bidding on relevant search terms, allows you to reach people searching for your product. Via Google Shopping ads, you can even show users a picture of your product directly in the search results.
- Display & YouTube advertising: Banners and videos enable you to reach potential buyers with visually attractive ads.
- Social media advertising: Social media is the perfect channel to create awareness for your brand and inform your fans about your new products. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter advertising allow you to reach a very specific target group with an interest in your products.
- Remarketing: with remarketing ads via Google or Facebook, you can direct previous visitors back to your shop.
- e-mail marketing: we can offer its support in sending e-mail newsletters to your contacts. Inform your existing customers about promotions and new products.
- Blog: Inspire your webshop visitors with blogposts, testimonials and reviews and share them on social media to reach more people interested in your product or service.